Sunday, February 18, 2018

DoubleFat M. Elegant Swirl Brown

I've worked with this blank before, but in another color. I loved it then and I love it now. It's a pleasure see the swirls appearing while I polish the blank.


It has so many details when the light reflects on it.










Characteristics:
Material Body: Acrylic
Metals: No
Cap: Screw on
Nib: Jowo nº5 Fine Steel
Filling system: Converter or universal
Cartridge 
Length (capped): 143 mm / 5.62"
Length (uncapped): 134 mm / 5.27"
Length (posted): 180 mm
/ 7.08" 
Diameter (body): 11 mm to 12 mm/ from 0,43" to 0,47"
Diameter (cap): 13.5 mm / 0.53" 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaweco Sport AL Homeage

I love Kaweco Sport fountain pen. It is tiny, it is practical, it is amazoing pen that you can put in your five pocket everywhere you go. ...