Friday, February 2, 2018

DoubleFlat M. Purple is here to stay

I really enjoyed making this pen. I enjoyed rounding it up, making threads and polishing it.

It's a gift for a friend and I put all my effort into making it as perfect as possible.

DoubleFat M (medium size) made from Purple Twist Acrylic Pen Blank from The Turners workshop.


Characteristics:
Material Body: Acrylic
Metals: No
Cap: Screw on
Nib: Jowo nº5 Medium Steel
Filling system: Converter or universal
Cartridge 
Length (capped): 137,5 mm / 5.41"
Length (uncapped): 126 mm / 4.96"
Length (posted): 168 mm
/ 6.6" 
Diameter (body): 11 mm to 12 mm/ from 0,43" to 0,47"
Diameter (cap): 13.5 mm / 0.53" 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaweco Sport AL Homeage

I love Kaweco Sport fountain pen. It is tiny, it is practical, it is amazoing pen that you can put in your five pocket everywhere you go. ...