Monday, July 30, 2018

Cristal Double Flat

Here we have my first transparent fountain pen made from clear acrylic and a small piece of another acrylic, the green one.

What can I say... polish, polish and more polish. and probably with  polishing it again it would be better.

I will try more often wotk with this clear materials. Keep in touch!


If you are interested in a Cristal Double Flat, please email  me to get more details at jpelfort@gmail.com








Characteristics:
Material Body:
acrylic
Metals: No
Cap: Screw on
Nib: Jowo nº5

Filling system: Universal converter or cartridge
Length (capped): 133 mm / 5.23" 
Length (uncapped): 125 mm / 4.9" 
Length (posted): NO
Diameter (body): 14 mm to 12 mm/ from 0,55" to 0,39".
Diameter (cap):
14mm to 13 mm /  0,59" to 0.51"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaweco Sport AL Homeage

I love Kaweco Sport fountain pen. It is tiny, it is practical, it is amazoing pen that you can put in your five pocket everywhere you go. ...