Sunday, January 7, 2018

The beginning

As a fan of fountain pens, I've always been interested in the back shop. How are they done? How are they designed? How does it feel to finish one?

Who thinks about making such an object from the last century?

Once determined, I started some research and from all this some fountain pens will come out that I will show you. I like old-fashioned fountain pens, you'll see.

I'm just an amateur who wants to have a good time.

It was funny to give them a name, call them names somehow. It is as part of the process, although knowing what I am like, it will be quite anarchic

I will try to create my own resins in order to know how home made plastics behave.

Many people think that you can't say that a fountain pen is not entirely handmade if the same craftsman doesn't make the nib. Well, it's true anyway. I plan to enjoy every moment. I hope you guys enjoy it and discuss it with me.



Let's see what comes out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaweco Sport AL Homeage

I love Kaweco Sport fountain pen. It is tiny, it is practical, it is amazoing pen that you can put in your five pocket everywhere you go. ...